NEW – The Piglet Flare Mini Highbanker
$797 plus shipping
Piglet Flare Summary…
The brand new 2020 Piglet Flare mini highbanker has been under development for almost a year, and we are proud to launch it early. A lightweight, portable highbanker, that blends unique features of our larger units, into a portable size. The unit comes complete with all matting pre-made and installed. The unit is VERY efficient and can run over 60 buckets an hour of UNCLASSIFIED material and still maintain a 98% capture rate down to 100 mesh gold.
NOTE: There are LOTS of details on this page, so please read them ALL.
(Flare only info is near bottom)
Watch the full video to learn…
Piglet Flare Specs
- All matting is pre-made and included.
- Approx 36 pounds field weight, including the matting.
- Upper sluice is 8″ wide, lower is 12″ wide.
- Both upper and lower sluices are 36″ long, middle flare connection is roughly 14″ long.
- Overall length is roughly 82″
- Ships in one box with a shipping weight of roughly 44 pounds.
- Water / pump requirements. Runs best at 4000 – 6000 GPH with a PSI of 40+ (Watch the video)
- 1.5″ pumping attachments on the header box. You can easily adapt to 2″ with simple plumbing from Home Depot or Lowes.
- Can be converted to 2″ dredge, however we DO NOT sell any dredge conversion parts. VIDEO HERE
- The CLAY CLAW is an option, see accessories below.
Ordering and Shipping
Most units leave our warehouse in 1-3 business days and ship via UPS ground. Shipping costs vary based on your region, see buttons below.
ORDER BY REGION (state) – Select the right button based on your state.
GA – SC – Al
FL, NC, MS, LA, AR, MO, IL, IN, MI,OH, KY, TN, VA, WV, MD, DE, NJ, PA $47.00 shipping
VT, NY, RI, CT, MA, NH, ME, TX, OK, KS, IA, MN, WI, CO $58.00 shipping
NM, AZ, UT, WY, NE, SD, ND, MT, ID, NV, CA, OR, WA $68 shipping
ALASKA $120 shipping