Raptor Flare Extension
The Raptor Flare extension is not needed by everyone. The Raptor Flare by itself will capture 98% of all the gold that runs through it down to 100 mesh. However, there are a few reasons some may want it.
- Very high volumes. Have a whole crew dumping buckets? The extension might be a good idea due to incremental processing.
- Running in areas with nothing but a huge amount of tiny gold? Might be a good idea if you want to keep feed rates high.
- Running in areas with large amounts of clay causing thick slurries? Might be a good idea.
The Raptor Flare extension comes with...
Cost for the lower 48 U.S. $278 + $28 shipping
For all other orders please email us for a quote using the contact page.
How to install...
1) Set up your Raptor Flare like you're about to run it.
4) Drill through top hole on each side and insert bolts. Double check. Then
When you first start to run you may see a little water leak out between trays, that's normal. It's the vortex created and why we start with a Talon mat. Eventually mud and silt will plug up those leaks. Besides... we have tested the leaking water and never found any gold.
Copyright © Gold Hog – May not be distributed, copied, republished, or reproduced.